ah, fall. my favorite time of year. my favorite time to shop for pieces to add to my closet. just overall my faaaavorite. [i feel like i've droned on about that before?]
this fall, you should be buying:
1. chic closed toe flats. for work, for play. for everything. [mine are being shipped as you read this, yay!]
2. a faux leather moto jacket. specifically in a non-traditional color. i love this budget friendy version from aeropostale.
3. a felt fedora. yes, you need it.
4. a new flannel shirt. it'll keep you chic in fall and warm through winter. i personally really need to add a red one to my collection.
5. gold-tone necklace. i ran across clyde's rebirth on another blog and am currently obsessed with this mabel necklace. don't be surprised if you see it on me soon!
6. a camo vest. because j.crew can do no wrong and i practically lived in my excursion vest last fall. oh, and camo is awesome.
7. a new black bag. this kate spade beau bag [obviously named after my little muffin] has been making its rounds in the blog-o-sphere and i'd like one in black. please.
happy friday [and happy fall]!