[9 month parole photo. been out as long as she's been in. we hardcore]
our little roaring tiger turned 9 months on saturday and actually sat still for a picture [like a big girl in the big chair]! this month lily:
- is still waiting for teeth
- started "roaring"
- transitioned to mostly formula and baby food [and nursing morning and night]
- transitioned to a convertible car seat [and hates it, naturally]
- still pulling up on everything and just wants to stand
- attended her first dinner party at a fancy restaurant for my parents' 30th anniversary [and behaved like a champ]
- mastered the pincer grip and will pick up tiny things like puffs [and lint off the floor...]
lily dislikes: her new convertible car seat [here we go again], being overtired, not being allowed to crawl where she wants, and getting her diaper changed first thing in the morning.
we've also discovered a bit of an allergy to citrusy foods [all given in beechnut baby food products] and broccoli, so we're holding off on those goodies for now.
and, as my nursing days come to an end [i've officially stopped pumping, which is so liberating but sad at the same time], i'm realizing that in a few short months my little baby is going to be 1. i can't even believe it.
we love you, little tiger girl, you can roar at us any time.